Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Class in Session-TVFU '10

Finally, the day I waited for so long...
TeenVogue Fashion University in action was amazing! We had awesome guests and I couldn't have asked more from my class schedule. I learned so much hearing all of the personal stories from the successful designers and editors themselves. I enjoyed listening to Amy Astley, Anna Wintour, Vera Wang, Zac Posen, Rachel Roy, Richard Chai, and models Stacey Mckenzie and Ali Michael. Such a unique experience! And every single one of them allowed a question and answer section at the end of their speech (yes, that includes Anna Wintour).
Here are some pictures/videos I took to remember the experience.

Amy Astley


Anna Wintour





Vera Wang


Zac Posen



Stacey Mckenzie & Ali Michael



Fashion Bloggers


With designer Richard Chai


With Hanneli Mustaparta [hanneli.com]

With Jane & Judy Aldridge [seaofshoes.com]