Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back In The Day

Hello lovelies! I've missed you!
There has been some changes going on in my life lately, that's why I haven't been able to post anything since...a long while ago. I recently moved to LA and I've been kind of busy, so I haven't really been able to do any outfit photoshoots lately...But I've recently gone out with my friends and we have taken lots of photos. That been said, I will be posting some of those photos(in the next 4 posts or so) to keep you up to date with what my outfits have been lately; Plus, you'll get to meet the faces of my lovely friends and see a little of their styles too! I hope you like them!






In this pictures, I'm wearing an "Old School Chic" shirt by H&M; I paired it with a "glasses necklace",(that by complete coincidence fitted the shirt) and a gray blazer.