Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Beginnings



Hello my dearest followers!
First off, I want to apologize for my long absences...I've been kinda busy lately and I'll tell you all about what has been going on in a second but first allow me to describe my outfit :)
American Apparel.
Yup, that's pretty much it! That was easy wasn't it?

So...I'm sure I told you in previous posts about my new life in Los Angeles(used to live in San Diego) well, I just started working at American Apparel(that kind of explains my outfit).
I love it! The people are amazing and it has such a unique environment!
Also, since I graduated a year ago from High School, I think it's time for me to get back on school...so I applied to FIDM(Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise) in LA and I got accepted!!! I'm majoring on Merchandise Marketing and classes begin on early October. So I guess my break after High School is definitely over! I'm actually glad to say that :)
It also feels nice to come back to my blog. I promise I won't leave for so long again any time soon!
xoxo
J.