Sunday, October 9, 2011

Penso Che Ti Piace





Hello lovelies!
So, the cold weather is starting to creep back into my wardrobe lately... 
In this pictures, I'm wearing the "Stretch Velvet Crop Tee" from American Apparel's winter collection. I  paired it up with a black "Chiffon Full Length Skirt" and a black "Interlock Mini Skirt" under it. 
Shoes: Sam Edelman boots.
As always, I'd like to share with you what's been going on in my life...
A couple of posts ago I told you about my plans on going to FIDM here in LA...well, I'm starting on the Winter semester, which is on January (So excited!) .
For the mean time, I am doing an internship at a casting agency and learning a lot! 
I also got a new roommate, who's also my new blog photographer! Check out her work in this post!

I hope all is well with all of you!
xoxo
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting & sharing your thoughts!!