Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Twenties Are Coming!




 Hi everyone! Me again :)
I hope everyone's doing really well!
I've been kind of busy with work lately so that has kept me away from my blog for a while and I'm sorry about that; and I know that happens really often too but remember that I always come back! I just need to organize my schedule in order to be able to post more frequently! 
As you can probably tell from the title, this post is about turning twenty. You might've seen my last post December Ends in which I show a couple pictures from my twentieth birthday last month. Well, a couple days ago, my good friend Demi(from the picture above) from LA also turned twenty; herself, Marguerite(another good friend from LA), and I decided to have a nice dinner at the popular sushi place in Hollywood, Katsuya, to celebrate Demi's birthday. While zipping my strawberry martini after having a bite of the delicious California Roll topped with lobster,


I realized that this is it; we're not teenagers anymore. Turning twenty means growing like you haven't had to before and start taking the decisions that will take you to your future life. It's the time to really find yourself and your interests. But it's also the time to learn from the mistakes you make and enjoy youth. 
So here's to turning twenty and enjoying life!


Hola a todos! Yo otravez :)
Espero que a todos les este llendo muy bien!
He estado un poco ocupada con mi trabajo y eso me ha mantenido alejada de mi blog y lo siento mucho; y yo se que eso pasa muy frecuentemente pero recuerden que siempre regreso! Solo necesito organizarme para poder hacer posts mas seguido!
Como talvez ya se hayan dado cuenta por el titulo, este post es sobre cumplir veinte. Talvez hayan visto mi ultimo post December Ends en donde puse algunas fotos de mi cumpleaños numero veinte el mes pasado. Bueno, hace un par de días, my buena amiga Demi(de la foto de arriba) de Los Angeles también cumplio veinte; ella, Marguerite(otra buena amiga de LA), y yo decidimos ir a cenar a el popular restaurante de sushi en Hollywood, Katsuya, para celebrar el cumpleaños de Demi. Mientras tomaba mi martini de fresa después de comer un poco de el California Roll que venia acompañado de langosta, me di cuenta de la realidad; ya no somos unas adolescentes. Cumplir veinte significa crecer de un manera en la que nunca has tenido que crecer y empezar a tomar las decisiones que te llevaran a tu vida futura. Es el tiempo de encontrarte a ti mismo y a tus intereses. Pero también es el tiempo de aprender de los errores que cometemos y disfrutar nuestra juventud. 
Así que salud a cumplir veinte y disfrutar de la vida!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting & sharing your thoughts!!