Thursday, May 17, 2012

Coachella Weekend pt.1




Coachella 2012 was almost over a month ago and I'm finally posting the pictures of what I like to call, "one of the best experiences of my life". In fact, I'm not quite over my "post-Coachella depression" just yet; if you've never been, the Coachella experience is to be able to sit in the grass under the sun with your friends while you listen to the trendiest bands and artists live all day long without having any worries or cares in the world. If I could sum it all up in just one word, it would be: freedom. My friends and I attended the second weekend of the spring music festival, which started on April 20th and ended on April 22nd. A couple of my first day highlights are seeing Arctic Monkeys playing on the main stage as the sun was setting, then relaxing to Mazzy Star under the stars, and ending the night by dancing my butt off to Afrojack. The best feeling at the end of the first night, was knowing that I was coming back the next day...and the next.



Coachella 2012 fue hace casi mas de un mes y alfin estoy compartiendo las fotos de a lo que yo le llamo, "una de las mejores experiencias de mi vida". De hecho, aun no supero mi "depresión de después de Coachella" totalmente; si nunca han ido, la experiencia de Coachella es poder sentarte en el césped tomando el sol con tus amigos mientras escuchas a las bandas y artistas mas populares del momento todo el día sin ninguna preocupación en el mundo. Si lo tuviera que describir en una sola palabra, seria: libertad. Mis amigos y yo asistimos el segundo fin de semana del festival, el cual tomo inicio el día 20 de Abril y termino el día 22 de Abril. Algunos de los momentos mas destacados de mi primer día fue ver a Arctic Monkeys tocando en el escenario principal mientras se metía el sol, después relajarme ante Mazzy Star bajo las estrellas, y terminando la noche bailando con Afrojack.
El mejor sentimiento al final del dia fue el saber que regresaríamos el siguiente día...y el siguiente.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting & sharing your thoughts!!